How To Install IPTV Smarters on Firestick, Android, and iOS
This guide will show you How to Install IPTV Smarters on Firestick, Android, and iOS devices.
IPTV Smarters is an IPTV Player that works on just about every device imaginable.
One of the main reasons this app has gained so much popularity is due to the fact that it is compatible with iOS and Android Mobile devices. That means you can stream live television wherever you are!
The tutorial below will show you how to install IPTV Smarters on multiple devices.
The first one will show you how to install this app on an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k. To do so, we must side-load this application due to the fact that it isn’t available inside the Amazon App Store.
If you’re running an Android TV Box or Mobile device, this app is available in the Google Play Store:
The second method will provide installation and setup instructions for IPTV Smarters on an iPhone XS. Users can install this via the Apple App Store:
Install IPTV Smarters on Firestick/Fire TV
Your IPTV service will provide you with the proper login credentials which usually consists of an M3U URL. If you need an IPTV service, check out the link below.
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
7. Type in Downloader.
8. Select the Downloader app.
9. Click Download.
10. Click Open.
11. Select Allow if presented with this prompt.
12. Click OK.
13. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://troypoint.com/smarters and click Go.
14. Wait for file to download.
15. Click Install.
16. Click Done.
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
18. Click Delete again.
19. Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” click See All.
20. Scroll down to hover over IPTV Smarters.
21. Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move to Front.
App installation is now complete!
IPTV Smarters Setup
Click Add New User
Choose login with Xtream Codes API
If your IPTV Provider does not have an Xtream Code, you can use an M3U URL and choose Load Your Plalist or File URL
Most M3U URLs require that you input your service username and password. You will usually see where these go inside the URL as they are indicated by “username=xxxx” & password=xxxx”. You will input your username and password where the x’s are located.
Here is an example of an M3U URL. This is not a real M3U URL but this is how the structure typically looks.
Because these M3U URL’s are so long to type, we recommend using an API or Xtream Code if applicable.
Enter account Information and click Add User
Wait for User added successfully message to appear
Click your Profile and enjoy!
While most will use this app on their preferred streaming device such as a Firestick or Android TV Box, there is also an iOS app that users can install directly from the Apple App Store.
Follow instructions below to install and use IPTV Smarters on iPhone or iPad:
Install IPTV Smarters on iPhone/iPad
1. Within the Apple App Store, search for and Install the IPTV Smarters App
2. Return to the home-screen to find the IPTV Smarters app installed
3. Launch the app and click Accept
4. Enter your login credentials and click Add User
5. Wait for Channels to download
Once finished your IPTV Service is available for use. Enjoy!
IPTV Smarters Features & Description
One of the best features that IPTV Smarters provides is the opportunity to download and use more than one “Playlist” or IPTV Service.
MAR. SALE & SERVICE always recommends having a backup IPTV Service in case your favorite provider is not working.
This is a great way to ensure your live streaming is always available and manage your favorite channels across multiple platforms:
Many prefer to use an EPG or Electronic Program Guide within IPTV Smarters. You can install this using your IPTV Service’s EPG M3U URL.
To do so, select Install EPG from the app main menu:
Click the box for EPG source link and enter your EPG M3U URL
When finished, click Add EPG
Program Guide will now install. Enjoy!
Using the EPG is the best way to view all Channels and Programs available within IPTV Smarters.